On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Fundraising reminder

A reminder - we collect returnable bottles and cans to support our program and the Weymouth Heights Club.
We always need beer case boxes - if you see them available please grab them for us and drop them at the clubhouse
And there are other ways to support our program, including donations of time (we sort on Thursday, pick up on Wednesday, and bring the materials to the redemption center on Saturday). Clubhouse work parties are planned for the fall and winter. And please check with your employer regarding donation matching and volunteer programs - Companies such as Verizon and State Street offer financial matching that can be extremely helpful.