On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Troop 2 Update 12/4

Reminder - tonight's meeting is the Rock Climbing event

Where - Challenge Rocks
When - 5:45 to 8:00.
Location Address - 3 Pond Park Road, Hingham
Challenge Rocks is near the Derby Street Shoppes off Rt. 3 in the light grey building on the right side of the road, across from South Shore Orthopedics.

Thursday December 7 – Eagle Scout Advisor Program begins – Clubhouse, 7:00 PM – this is a new program, and all life scouts and parents, and anyone with questions on the Eagle scout program and process are welcome to attend. After this kickoff, staff will be available every Thursday evening to meet with scouts working toward this rank, reviewing paperwork, project proposals, and progress.

Monday, 12/11 – Clubhouse meeting

Monday, 12/18 – Badges, Rank and Cake, plus Holiday party!