On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Scout Sunday Early Reminder

Reminder - we are observing Scout Sunday in February

All scouts are expected to attend, and are encouraged to attend both events.

A scout is REVERENT.


Immaculate Conception - we are attending the 9 AM mass on Sunday, 2/4/18, scouts should arrive in full uniform, with proper pants, neckerchief and sashes, at 8:45 in the chapel.

The following Sunday, 2/11/18 we meet at the First Church, Weymouth Heights, service is at 10 AM  – Scouts should arrive at 9:45 in full uniform