On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Reminder - Pack 2 Crossover at 6:30 - Drum Corps meet at 5:30

Reminder - this evening, Wednesday 3/28 is the Pack 2 Webelos Crossover, from 6:30-7:30 at the First Church. Scouts encouraged to attend in uniform to welcome cub scouts crossing over to our troop. 

Drum Corps will be performing at this event, and are asked to assemble at the Clubhouse at 5:30 for pizza and to prepare the drums. We will be walking over to First Church. Please pick your son up at 7:30 at the clubhouse.