- Our focus for the month of March will be on two merit badges – Personal Management and Cooking. If you son needs these badges, please get him to our meetings.
- We will be distributing the new Council Shoulder Patches. In addition, we have a small number of the large Troop 2 100th Anniversary patches – if you do not have one, please let us know.
- The 4th Annual Bowling Fundraiser for the Weymouth Heights Club will be on Saturday 3/10 at 8 PM at Olindy’s Bowling Alley in Quincy
- We’ve added a campout 3/17 at Valley Pines
- Two Cub Scout events are planned this month (3/4 and 3/28), and scouts are asked to attend and help out
- On Sunday 3/25 from 3 to 5 PM we’ll be holding our Eagle Scout Court of Honor for 4 Eagles and presenting awards to scouts as well.
- Scouts working toward Eagle are urged to complete their Project Proposals and make forward progress as the spring arrives. As a reminder, we meet on Thursday nights to offer guidance and review, and can meet other times by arrangement.
Sunday 3/4 – Pack 2 Pinewood Derby, 3PM to 5PM, First Church – Scouts encouraged to attend in uniform to help the Cub Scouts with this program
Monday 3/5 – Clubhouse, Drums at 7, full uniforms.
Saturday 3/10 – Annual Olindy’s Bowling Night Fundraiser for WHC – 8 PM
Monday 3/12 – Clubhouse, Drums at 7, full uniforms.
Saturday 3/17 – St Patricks Day Campout at Valley Pines
Monday 3/19 – Clubhouse, Drums at 7, full uniforms.
Sunday 3/25 – Spring Awards Ceremony, honoring 4 Eagle Scouts (Harper, Carignan, Scannell, Bruynell)
Monday 3/26 – Clubhouse, Drums at 7, full uniforms.
Wednesday 3/28 – Pack 2 Webelos Crossover, 6:30-7:30, Scouts encouraged to attend in uniform, Drum Corps will be performing at this event, details to follow.
Reminder – Attendance at Boy Scout events is restricted to registered Boy Scouts, ages 11-18, and registered Adults. Unless otherwise noted, siblings, adults, and guests are not anticipated at events, and are not covered by BSA liability insurance in most cases. Please speak to Mr. Brian Chase if you have any questions or concerns.