On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Friday, April 20, 2018

Troop 2 reminders

Reminders

- Camping this weekend at Valley Pines - please arrive after 9 AM, plan to depart Sunday early (pickup by 8 AM) - scouts should bring drinking water, warm and dry clothes, warm sleeping bag, and wear weather appropriate clothing and boots, and plan to cook supper, fuel themselves with snacks, and a bag lunch or something to cook.

Please be sure to spray for ticks - it's the season - and check your son and his gear when he returns./

- Meeting Monday night at the Clubhouse


We are a planning our bus trip to Fort Ticonderoga the weekend of June 2nd - more information will be available soon.