On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Parade reminder

Reminder...Parade tomorrow...same drill as Our last parade

Monday May 28 Morning - Memorial Day Parade


a.   Meet at the East Weymouth Congregational Church at 9:00 PM
b.   A scout will be reading a poem at the Korean War Memorial, 9:15 AM
c.    Set up for parade (flags, banners, drums) at 9:30
d.    Parade begins at 10 AM, ends at Town Hall at 11.

Traffic patterns may be challenging as the fields at Pingree school are expected to be in use. Please be cautious dropping off your scout.