On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Eagle Project reminders

Eagle Candidates are reminded of the following

- Projects should be announced and include participation from other scouts - this means rather than working with just a parent or siblings you should work to include other scouts so they can participate.


- Projects cannot be started until approved by our Council Representative - no fundraising, no purchases, no ground breaking.

- Once you complete your project and the beneficiary has approved and signed off, you need to complete your Project Report and Application for Eagle Scout. You can begin drafting the Project Report at any time, and it should include your changes.


- Reference letters should be delivered in the envelope provided to the Clubhouse - at a minimum 5 are required.