On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Troop/Pack Canoe Day on Whitmans Pond

Troop 2 will be bringing our canoes to Whitmans Pond on Saturday June 16th for a morning of paddling with and Pack 2 from 9 AM to Noon.
We'll be starting at the boat ramp on Middle Street.
Participants should bring lifejackets with them if they can (we will have a few available), and we suggest you wear sunscreen and bugspray, a hat, and bring water or snacks.
We recommend waterproof cases for any electronics, or leave them onshore.
Hope you can join us!