On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bike trip reminder

Reminder - all bikes must be delivered to the clubhouse on Wednesday evening between 6PM and 8PM for inspection and packing. If you haven't paid the $15.00 for the trip please pass it along to Mr. Chase when you drop off your bike.

Scouts are encouraged to attend even if they aren't riding, and can arrive on Saturday afternoon if necessary due to other commitments.

Hope to see you all at the clubhouse and at Camp Squanto!