On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Friday, May 31, 2019

Monday 6/3 meeting is mandatory for all whitewater rafters

Reminder - our meeting on Monday 6/3 is in preparation for our whitewater rafting trip on Friday 6/7 - Sunday 6/9 with Troop 92, and is mandatory for all those participating. Scouts should bring their paperwork, we need to work out carpooling, and scouts will need to bring their $90.00 payment for the event.

If you're not attending the whitewater event, you don't need to attend the Monday meeting on June 3rd