We're in the final week before camp, and have the following reminders to share
- if you need a ride, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scouts do not need to put their sleeping bags, pillows, etc in their footlocker - those can go in a duffle bag
- Gear has been arranged and will be sorted on Thursday night for loading. The Uhaul truck will be loaded on Friday evening.
On Saturday 7/20
- Be sure to have your lifejacket handy (not in your footlocker)
- Scouts and Adults should bring 6 bottles of water for the day - we won't have the lake water ready until mid day.
- The convoy of trailers leaves the Clubhouse at 5:30 AM on Saturday. We'll be travelling together, and anyone who'd like to join us is welcome. Please park on the street while we organize and depart from the clubhouse.
- The convoy goes straight through the city on 93, and stops at the first rest area in NH and again in Tilton NH, arriving between 8:30 and 9 AM at Wellington State Park.
- If you're not travelling with the convoy, please time your arrival at Wellington for 8:30 AM. Let the rangers know you're with Troop 2, and please do not drive down to the beach, drop your son and his gear at the Duck Landing near the bathrooms
- Mr. Chase will pick up the pontoon boat soon after, and it should be on the beach by 9:30.
Scouts and Adults will be spread between the beach and the island, unloading boats, moving gear and setting up.
We're grateful for any help, parents are welcome to join us on the island for the day (please bring a lifejacket as well).
We will be serving cold cuts for lunch at noon.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com