On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Weekend plans - Troop 2

Busy weekend ahead - Eagle candidates will continue work on their community service projects at the clubhouse on Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM, and in Idlewell in the park at Red Pier (on Idlewell Blvd) from 10-2 on Sunday. Mr. Nardo and Mr. Chase will be working Sunday at the clubhouse for several hours on the front stairs and ramp. We can use help with all of these efforts, both adults and scouts, and scouts are reminded that community service hours are required for Citizenship in the Community and for rank advancement.