On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, August 28, 2017

Reminder - tonight's meeting is at Lane Beach in North Weymouth, 6 PM to 8 PM

Reminder - tonight's meeting is at Lane Beach in North Weymouth, 6 PM to 8 PM

Early reminder - Boy Scout Highland Games, Friday October 20-Sunday, October 22, 2017--- Camp Squanto, Plymouth - Troop 2 is planning to participate, and we need to get a headcount at our first official meeting in September.

Activities: Pioneer Rope Throw, Weight Throw, Braemer Stone, Caber Toss, Compass Medallion, Hoist the Sheep, Toss the Sheaf, Farmer's Walk,Cairn Construction, Fire-Starting, Hand-Shake Wrestle, Water Balance Pipe, Haggis Toss, Kilted Run, Tug-0-War