On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Troop 2 Meeting Schedule for Sept

Meeting Schedule

Sept 11 - Regular schedule begins - Scouts should report in full uniform, 7 PM for Drum Practice, 7:30 - 9:00 PM for scout meeting

We need a headcount at this meeting for the Highland Games event in October

Sept 18 - Regular meeting - We will be welcoming a visitor at this meeting

Sept 25 - Gym Night



Early reminder - Boy Scout Highland Games,  Friday October 20-Sunday, October 22, 2017--- Camp Squanto, Plymouth - Troop 2 is planning to participate, and we need to get a headcount soon

Activities: Pioneer Rope Throw, Weight Throw, Braemer Stone, Caber Toss, Compass Medallion, Hoist the Sheep, Toss the Sheaf, Farmer's Walk, Cairn Construction, Fire-Starting, Hand-Shake Wrestle, Water Balance Pipe, Haggis Toss, Kilted Run, Tug-0-War