On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Friday, January 26, 2018

Troop 2 reminder - Klondike Derby this weekend, Gym Night Monday


Reminder

This weekend is the Boy Scout Klondike Derby at Camp Squanto in Plymouth.

Scout should arrive at 8:30, Opening Ceremonies are at 9 AM.

Directions to Camp Squanto

Take MA-3 S from Middle St
Continue on MA-3 S to Plymouth. Take exit 5 from MA-3 S
Continue on Long Pond Rd. Take Upper College Pond Rd to Cuttersfield Rd

All Scouts are encouraged to participate, either with the sled or to cheer our team on.


Monday night will be a gym night at the First Church, starting at 8 PM, and we will also have a Troop Committee Meeting at that time in the kitchen.