On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Meat Raffle on Friday 11/23


Reminder

Please share the information below on social media and with your family and friends. We are hoping for a good turnout, and need volunteers to help with raffle ticket sales throughout the event.

-----------------------------

The Weymouth Heights Club is sponsoring a Meat Raffle at the Cathay Center restaurant, 211 Bridge St in North Weymouth, on Friday 11/23 from 7- 10 PM. Please join us and help support Boy Scout Troop 2 and Cub Scout Pack 2 scouting programs!