On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

weekend reminders


Quick reminders

We are having a camp-in at St Alberts Church with Troop 92 on Saturday  -scouts should bring their sleeping bags, video games and entertainment devices are welcome. Arrival is 3 PM, plan to leave at 8 AM on Sunday before church

Afterward, we have been invited to participate in Scout Sunday observances at St. Jerome’s Church in North Weymouth on February 24 at 10:30. Two of our Eagles, Patrick and Brendan, will be reading during the mass.
Scouts are encouraged to attend this mass after the sleep-in event at St. Albert's on Saturday evening.
On Monday we have a gym night and troop committee meeting at the First Church, Weymouth Heights at 8 PM
Hope to see you all at these events!