On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, June 17, 2019

Reminder - Mandatory camp meeting tonight

Reminder - tonight's meeting is at the clubhouse, and is the first mandatory meeting for all planning to attend Summer Camp 2019. We will be distributing the packet and discussing plans for the week.
Paperwor distributed at this meeting, including signed slips and medical forms, is due at our meeting on Monday June 24th, and all payments must be received by July 8th.
July 15 will be our last meeting before Summer Camp.
If you are unable to attend any of these meetings, we ask that you let us know at troop2weymouth@gmail.com, or contact Mr. Chase. This year is different, as we are joined at camp by our guests Troop 92, and these 4 meetings are mandatory so we are all on the same page. If you don't attend, we're not expecting you on the island.