On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, July 1, 2019

Weekly reminder - no meeting July 1

Reminder - there is no meeting tonight, July 1 - have a happy and safe July 4th holiday.

All paperwork, including signed slips and medical forms, and full payment for camp is due at our next meeting on Monday July 8th.
July 15 will be our last meeting before Summer Camp.
If you are unable to attend any of these meetings, we ask that you let us know at troop2weymouth@gmail.com, or contact Mr. Chase.

This year is different, as we are joined at camp by our guests Troop 92, and these remaining meetings are mandatory so we are all on the same page. If you don't attend, we're not expecting you on the island.