On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Reminder - Advancement Awards and Eagle Court of Honor this Sunday, 3/24

Reminder - our annual advancement awards and Eagle court of honor is this Sunday at 3:00 PM (doors open at 2:30) at the First Church, Weymouth Heights. We will be awarding merit badges and rank advancement, and honoring our Eagles,presenting them with their ribbons and other accolades.

We will have light refreshments (coffee, bug juice, water) a cake, and an ice cream sundae bar.

If you're available at 4 PM on Saturday 3/23 we'll be setting up the hall and can use the help!