On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Campout Reminder

Reminder - we are camping at Valley Pines this weekend, to kick off the spring. 

We plan to work on advancement, and on knife and axe skills.

Camp opens at 9:30 AM on Saturday, and ends at 9 AM on Sunday

Scouts should wear outdoor clothes and footwear - expect it will be cool at night, and may be damp

Cooking - scouts should plan to prepare dinner on an open fire - they'll need a pot, potholder, spatula, and food items to cook.

We recommend a light lunch (and a sandwich is fine) and a light cold breakfast

We'll also be working to clear debris from the winter and to continue clearing fallen trees from the spring storm in 2018

If you have any questions, please contact us via email at troop2weymouth@gmail.com, or contact us via phone or text at 617 413 4437