On my honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight........... A Scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Reminder - Event Wednesday April 17

Please don't forget - we have an event on Wednesday, April 17, and are asking for all to attend in full uniforms.

We have been asked to participate in the opening ceremonies for display of an art exhibit raising awareness about Veteran Suicide hosted at Town Hall, on Wednesday April 17th at 7PM. 

We'll be lining the area with our parade flags.

This is the only Massachusetts stop for this travelling exhibit, and Exhibit will be open 7:45PM – Midnight on Wednesday and Thursday, April 18th from 7PM-Midnight

The exhibit will be on the lawn on the Middle Street side of the Veteran Wall. Drop off by 6:45, pickup at 8 PM in the Adams parking lot or at the school admin lot.